"We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ." Colossians 1:28
We feel we can adequately supervise the youth on a trip to Mexico within certain parameters. If students choose to step outside these parameters we will contact you so that you can arrange their transportation home at your expense.
The parameters include:
• No drugs or alcohol of any form
• No physical romantic contact
• No weapons
• No boys in designated girl areas or girls in boy areas
• No leaving designated areas without permission of staff
• Seat belts must be worn while driving, where the law requires
• No electronic devices (cell phones, ipods)
• Respect the authority of all leaders • Respect all property, damages caused by an individual are their responsibility.
I have read, understand, and agree to comply with the above guidelines.
All minors traveling to Mexico with Community Bible Church must have the official release form created by Community Bible Church filled out and signed by BOTH parents/guardians before an official notary public.
A notary will be available to sign and seal forms, at no charge, on date to be determined at the start of the Mexico Mission trip training.
If you are not able to be at the training on the aforementioned date, you are responsible for having your form notarized by an official notary public (a charge will apply). By signing below you hereby accept full responsibility to have your student's release form notarized by an official notary republic.
I will pray for my student while they are in Mexico and understand that if my student chooses not to uphold the above guidelines at any time on the trip, I will incur the cost of their transportation home. I will not send my student with a cell phone or iPod.